Monday, October 24, 2005

Most Weird

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português

Much oddness abounds in the halls of Memory Narcolepsy today.

The PET scan did not show anything remarkable which is remarkable because it was expected that it would. That's goodness, of course.

Likewise, the EEG on Thursday was markedly different from the results from Tuesday. The main difference being that during the good one I had a kip. Let's be clear, I was told to sleep if I could, so I did. I'm now wondering if I should file for a disability and state the accommodation that I need involves being allowed to sleep on the job. Sounds good to me.

Well, this is all good but surprisingly good. The question, still remains, as to which of the many underlying causes of memory loss and cognitive impairment do I have? Until this morning the white coat crowd were fairly certain that they knew the cause and the PET scan was to be the confirming diagnosis. Ah, we sure surprised them, didn't we!

Tomorrow I go for some more Brain Stim (I should write about this too), perhaps Dr FrankenBrain can explain what is going on?

Tune in and find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home